Are you proud of your closet? Be real—do you have boxes stacked up with purses, shoes and other accessories that you never use because you can’t see them? Are you seriously considering hiring Marie Kondo to make your life easier? Do you fear that you’re only wearing the same thing every day because that’s what you can reach? Well, maybe it’s not you—if you had the right storage solutions for your clothes and accessories, you would be able to stay on top of the stuff.
When you get a custom closet design, you are not just making your closet easier to navigate—you’re also making a new, relaxing space for you to spend time in. Is it time for you to experience custom closet benefits in Jackson, MS? Here are some of the designs we recommend:
- Storage islands or peninsulas: If you’re going for a luxurious custom closet design, nothing says “I’ve arrived” like utilizing storage islands and peninsulas. These countertop areas can offer drawer and cabinet storage for things you want to hide away, while also allowing you counter display space for jewelry, photographs or other mementos.
- Jewelry racks: The best way to store your jewelry is to have it out on display so you can always spot the perfect accessory. Custom jewelry racks can be made to highlight your collection while providing smart storage solutions.
- Shoe and handbag shelves: You can never have too many shoes or purses—or too many clever ways to store them. When you invest in quality shoes and handbags, you want to store them to increase their longevity while also ensuring easy viewing and access. That’s why custom shoe and handbag shelves are perennially popular among our clients.
- Hidden ironing boards: Ironing is one of those chores we’d like to forget about, but if we’ve got to do it, it should be as convenient as possible. Consider having your custom closet contractor incorporate hidden ironing boards into your closet redesign so that your dressing process is streamlined, from prep to clothing to walking out the door.
- Belt and tie racks: Finally, it’s the little details that count—installing custom belt and tie racks solves the problem of “too many accessories, can’t see them all at once.” When you use these simple storage solutions, all your best gear is right at your fingertips.
Feeling inspired? Pick up the phone and call your friendly closet contractor today.
Discover more custom closet benefits in Jackson, MS
It’s time for you to have the closet of your dreams, which is why the team at Kitchen Kreators Ltd. wants to help you make your dream closet a reality. Imagine the possibilities if you had seamless storage solutions at your fingertips—that’s what we can do. For over 30 years, we have been helping our customers discover the benefits of custom closets in Jackson, MS. No matter what your storage needs may be, our experts can help. Call us today to get started designing the closet of your dreams.