Custom kitchens in Jackson, MS do not have the automation once anticipated in an Epcot exhibit popular in the 1980s, but they measure up pretty closely to those expectations. Using interactive platforms and remote access, kitchen appliances embrace technology and become more efficient to use. If your kitchen needs a new transition into the 21st century, here are seven high-tech features to add to your updated custom kitchen:
- Samsung WiFi refrigerator: No longer relegated to just one job of keeping food cold, refrigerators are now a center of high-tech interaction. Using the touch screen and WiFi connection, you can set up shopping lists and even call for pizza when you find current options unworthy of consumption. You can even access your Twitter account and report the pizza delivery your refrigerator just scheduled for you.
- WiFi coffee makers: The WiFi enables you to communicate with the coffee maker via your smart phone. You can program it from your couch, or if you fail to sleep much that night, you can ask it to make your coffee stronger. In fact, if you have the Jawbone UP app, it will detect these restless nights and automatically request a darker brew for those tough mornings.
- Samsung slide-in induction range: Experienced and beginning cooks alike will love this oven. The cook top projects virtual flames to your pots so you always know when the heating elements are on. For those who love complex dishes, the flex-dual feature allows you to cook two entrees at different temperatures at the same time.
- Panasonic’s NP-B6M1FIGB dishwasher: Never need a paper plate again with this super-efficient design. This new model with a self-operating door has a capacity for 13 place settings, meaning you do not have to wash in stages after that big holiday get-together. It runs nearly silent with a 44-decibel noise level, meaning you can start it at 10 PM and not stay awake to clanking silverware.
- Coffee-enabled refrigerators: The GE Café French Door refrigerator offers an option for a Keurig K-Cup brewing system. It integrates the feature near the ice and water access and even brews the coffee with filtered water. If you are not a coffee drinker, it can also brew your tea for you.
- Beer brewing: Making your own beer is easier than ever with the Picbrew Zymatic. Connect the appliance to a clean water supply and fill it up with your favorite combination of hops, grain and spices. It will do the hard work of mixing up the ingredients to their pre-fermentation state. Once done, transfer the liquid into a keg or carboy and await your treasured beverage.
- The food printer: Three-dimensional printing has come to pastries. Once all the rage with jewelry, organ parts and even prosthetics, the XYZPrinting Food Printer creates one treat at a time, so you can bake a batch without too much work. While the idea has floated around and even produced prototypes, this will be the first option in the consumer market.
When it is time to change a decades-old living environment, there are many ideas for custom kitchens in Jackson, MS, from simple designs to entry-level space age. No matter your preferences, Kitchen Kreators Ltd is here to design and build the kitchen of your dreams.