With fall in full swing, Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Thanksgiving always includes lots of food, family and big appetites. Cooking and preparing a meal to please your guests is much easier in a kitchen that makes good use of its resources.
Custom kitchens can make preparing a large meal like a Thanksgiving feast a less scary feat. A custom kitchen is designed to your liking and offers you exactly what you need, whether you’re making a meal for 30 guests or for your family of three.
The following are a few benefits of having custom kitchens in Jackson, MS:
- Spacious counters: When you’re making a big Thanksgiving meal with many moving parts, it’s important to have ample counter space where you can prep your cooking. Whether you’re working on a dish with many ingredients or are making several dishes at once, a large counter will allow you the space to manage it all.
- A centralized location: A customized kitchen island gives you a significant dish prep space, an area to place finished dishes apart from semi-prepared dishes or even an area to work on two dishes at once. When you customize an island you can choose to install electrical outlets, which allow you to plug in the appliances you need to cook. In addition, islands can feature built-in cabinets for added storage space.
- A separate area for dining: Cooking meals – especially meals as complex as a Thanksgiving dinner – can sometimes be chaotic. It is helpful to have a customized place to make meals that is separate from where your guests enjoy their food. Cooking in the kitchen can sometimes make for a stressful atmosphere; a separate area, like a breakfast nook or dining room, can help your guests chat, eat and mingle in a relaxed way.
- A kitchen buffet: Custom buffets can be an area to place finished dishes on, and can also provide an accessible place where guests can grab essentials like utensils, napkins or condiments away from the table or serving area.
- A dual oven: Sometimes big machinery is needed for largescale meals, especially when roasting a Thanksgiving turkey. A dual oven can be placed below your stove or on a separate wall. Not only can dual ovens cook more items at once, but it can also cook separate items at different temperatures.
- Large sinks and faucets: More than likely, you’ll be using oversized dishes for preparing and serving large meals. A sizeable sink is helpful for cleaning guests’ dishes and kitchen appliances. Similarly, larger faucets can save you time when filling large pots with water to boil. If you’re worried about lifting and carrying large pots of water from the sink to the stove, a pot filler faucet can easily detach and reach to the exact places you need water.
Installing these items in custom kitchens in Jackson, MS can make this Thanksgiving less stressful for both you and your dinner guests. Through an easier and more efficient meal prep process, you’ll be able to enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner to the fullest. For more information about custom kitchens, speak with a professional at Kitchen Kreators, Ltd. today.