When it comes to custom kitchens in Jackson, MS, sufficient storage is one of the most desired features. By implementing customized storage solutions, you will be able to keep everything in a convenient location without disrupting the overall design of the space.
Whether you are an aspiring gourmet cook or a stay-at-home mom, your kitchen is probably filled with a wide variety of gadgets, dishware and more (not to mention food). All of these items in a small space can create quite a large organizational challenge. One of the best ways to keep this space clutter-free is through specialized storage solutions for custom kitchens in Jackson, MS. Here are some options to consider:
- Pantries: A custom pantry is always a favorite way to keep dry goods and extra items conveniently stored and always ready for use. While a large walk-in pantry is ideal in custom kitchens in Jackson, MS, tall pullout racks or cabinets with pullout shelving are smart options as well. To increase pantry storage and organization, pullout shelves and hanging baskets help to easily separate items.
- Utensils and dishes: In many kitchens, a lot of time can be lost to digging through drawers of cluttered utensils as a hot pot boils over on the stove. In your new custom kitchen, you may want to consider drawers specially built to organize utensils and keep your counters clear. Drawers can also be specially designed to hold dishes. Moveable pegs can be installed so everything stays in its place even with regular opening and closing.
- Appliance storage: A significant amount of counter space can be wasted on storing the rarely used juicer or blender. In a kitchen with inefficient or too little storage, you may be hesitant to put these items in precious cabinet space. To cut down on countertop clutter in custom kitchens in Jackson, MS, first start with a built-in microwave. Then create customized storage for your regularly used appliances. A pullout shelf is a great option, as it is only out when you need it. Items that are not used very often can be kept in a separate cabinet. You can also install pullout racks to avoid strain when removing heavier items.
- Waste disposal: A visible trash can is unattractive in an otherwise clean and well-organized kitchen. Luckily, there are numerous ways to keep waste disposal safely out of the way. A waste drawer can keep your trash can convenient but concealed until you need it. By adding a foot pedal, you will be able to open the waste drawer without ever even having to touch the handle.
- Cookie sheets, cutting boards and racks: Items such as cookie sheets, cutting boards and racks can be hard to store in a small kitchen due to their large size. In addition, they are difficult to stack and can easily fall over if insufficiently supported. By adding dividers to a cabinet, you can keep these items neatly filed away and ready for use. This way you will always have easy access to exactly what you need.
At Kitchen Kreators Ltd., we are committed to providing custom kitchens in Jackson, MS that work for our clients, and this means offering the storage options that will meet their needs as well as their design preferences. Call us today to learn more!