With so many options of custom countertops in Jackson, MS available for your kitchen, it can be challenging to pick just one. Each offers its own array of benefits, as well as a specific look that will help to define your kitchen. If you are looking to do some kitchen remodeling, think about these custom countertop surfaces to incorporate into your project:
- Granite: This popular choice for custom countertops in Jackson, MS provides a scratch-resistant surface that is also heat-resistant. It has a smooth and shiny surface that is available in an array of color patterns. You can create a whole kitchen around a granite pattern or use it as an accent piece for your overall kitchen design. This stone countertop is naturally mined and will provide an elegant touch to any kitchen. While granite is one of the more expensive options for custom countertops, its look and functionality are second to none.
- Quartz: This is another type of stone surface that is becoming popular in new home designs. It provides a durable countertop surface that is also scratch-resistant. Custom countertops in Jackson, MS that are made of quartz (or engineered stone, as it is also called) are resistant to heat and available in a variety of color options. It mimics the look of granite, but is a more economical option for a custom countertop, as it is created primarily from quartz crystals.
- Corian: With this type of custom countertops in Jackson, MS, you will have a surface that is very easy to maintain and keep looking good as new. It is resistant to stains and can be found in a large variety of colors and patterns. If your corian countertop were to become chipped or scratched for any reason, it is relatively easy to repair and have looking like new again.
- Laminate: If you are looking for a more affordable option for your custom countertop, you may want to consider going with laminate. It is a budget-friendly material that has a nice appearance, in addition to being easy to maintain. It is a durable product that can stand up to abuse, but it does scratch somewhat easily and is not heat-resistant. However, you will also find that a laminate countertop is easy to clean, and you will certainly be able to find a color or pattern that suits your style, as the options are endless.
- Concrete: Concrete is a newer trend in custom countertops in Jackson, MS that has a modern feel to it. These countertops can be stained in a range of colors, and are also available in a variety of textures. They are extremely durable and resistant to chips. This is becoming a more popular choice for kitchen design, as it offers a contemporary and unique look.
As long as you choose the custom countertops in Jackson, MS that meet your functional needs as well as your budget, you will have a winner when your kitchen remodel is complete. Visit Kitchen Kreators Ltd. for your next kitchen remodel. Our experienced designers will have you cooking in the kitchen of your dreams in no time!