The kitchen is increasingly becoming the room in your home in which to gather. It’s a place where your family prepares meals together, your guests mill around the room during a party and you provide quality food to give your family life. If your kitchen is the place where you spend a lot of time in your home, then you want it to be as beautiful and functional as possible. This might require a kitchen remodel to turn your old room into a gorgeous, unique one.
Remodeling contractors in Jackson, MS can give your kitchen a new life, making the space cohesive-looking and adding a number of benefits you didn’t have before. If you’re looking to remodel your kitchen, talk to remodeling contractors in Jackson, MS about adding some of these must-have features to your newly designed kitchen:
- Double ovens: Double ovens are highly functional, and they often look spectacular installed among cabinets. With multiple ovens, you have the flexibility to cook multiple things at once, or bake or warm something while your main dish is cooking. These come in handy for large parties when you have to prepare a lot of food.
- Warming drawers: If you have the extra cabinet space to work with, consider having a warming drawer installed. These drawers help keep food toasty when it’s prepared but not yet ready to serve. With a warming drawer, food can also stay off your counters, clearing up space for other meal prep. And, they can blend in with all your other cabinetry, so you don’t have to use a mismatching appliance.
- Appliance garage: Appliance garages are particularly useful if you have a lot of small appliances that clutter up your counter space. With an appliance garage, you can tuck these smaller items out of the way and hide them with doors or roll-top covers that match the rest of your kitchen. Have your remodeling contractors in Jackson, MS include outlets inside so that you can keep all the appliances plugged in for easy use.
- Hands-free garbage center: Building a cabinet specifically designed to house your garbage and recycling containers helps you hide mismatching bins, and keeps the trash—and the smell—out of sight and mind. These cabinets can be built to open by bumping them with a hip or knee, which is really useful when your hands are dirty or full.
- Full-extension drawers: Full-extension drawers allow you to pull deep drawers all the way out of a cabinet, meaning you can reach everything that might be stacked or stored in there more easily. Full-extension drawers let you keep things orderly, which is particularly beneficial if you have glass cabinet doors.
- Pot filler: A pot filler is a really handy kitchen extra that helps you fill pots for pasta or soup. They’re particularly helpful if you have small or shallow sinks that are difficult to put large pots inside. A pot filler can be installed almost anywhere, but the common place is on a stove backsplash.
There are many other kitchen luxuries that remodeling contractors in Jackson, MS can add to make your kitchen the most functional, unique room in your home. When you’re planning your next kitchen remodel, keep these six features in mind.
Are you looking for remodeling contractors in Jackson, MS? Kitchen Kreators Ltd. has over 35 years of experience creating beautiful kitchens, bathrooms and other custom installations. Call us today to schedule an appointment!