Bathroom remodeling is one of the most popular projects that homeowners invest in, and for good reason. Remodeling your bathroom is a cost-effective way to refresh your home’s style and increase your home’s value and curb appeal, so it’s a worthwhile investment. However, planning a bathroom remodel can be challenging if you don’t have a vision for what you want it to look like. If you’re feeling stuck without a vision for your bathroom remodel in Jackson, MS, consider a few of 2019’s top trends that you can incorporate into your project:
- Open bathtubs and showers: Many homeowners are ditching separate showers and tubs in favor of an open water space. In a water space, the bathtub and the shower are in a single area that’s divided from the rest of the bathroom with a single barrier made of glass, wood or other materials. This layout can make your bathroom look bigger and allow you to use your space more efficiently.
- Vintage finishes: Vintage features and classic design are becoming increasingly popular in bathroom design. Vintage mirrors, light fixtures, wallpaper and furniture can all be incorporated into your bathroom for a unique look. You can get inspiration and even find a few décor pieces by going to a local vintage store.
- Contemporary décor: If you like sleek, modern design elements, contemporary décor is a great way for you to add an element of sophistication to your bathroom. You can use geometric tiles, asymmetrical mirrors, mixed metal finishes, modern light fixtures and contrasting color schemes to achieve a contemporary design theme.
- Streamlined storage: A lot of people use bathroom storage to maximize space in small homes and keep clutter to a minimum. You can find creative ways to store items like towels, cleaning supplies and beauty products that look great and add function to your space. A lot of homeowners are also reducing the amount of cabinetry and storage in their bathrooms by minimizing the products and items that they store. A bathroom remodel in Jackson, MS is a great opportunity for you to purge some of the items that you don’t use so that you can avoid wasting space.
- Natural colors and materials: People are incorporating earth tones and textures into their bathrooms to create a more natural aesthetic. Natural wood, stone, tile and marble are all popular materials for flooring, counters, accent walls and shower enclosures. Neutral paint and tile colors are also trending for bathroom remodels.
Schedule a bathroom remodel in Jackson, MS
No matter what your plans for your bathroom remodel in Jackson, MS may involve, the team at Kitchen Kreators Ltd. is here to turn your vision into a reality. For decades, our team of experts has been proud to help our clients transform their homes with comprehensive bathroom and kitchen remodeling services. We can walk you through every step of the remodeling process, from initial brainstorming and planning to project completion. If you have any questions about remodeling or you want to get started with a free consultation and quote, simply give us a call today.