Kitchen remodeling in Jackson, MS can be a complete renovation project, or something simpler like installing new appliances with customized cabinetry. If you need to replace your dishwasher, consider a brand-new Cove model.
After running dirty dishes through a dishwasher, dishes and glassware should emerge clean, spotless and dry. If your dishwasher is not living up to these expectations, it might be time to invest in a new appliance. Let’s take a look at what Cove dishwashers can offer homeowners:
- Customized: Your new Cove dishwasher is built to your standards and to match the style of your home. Customize the shelving, handles, interior configurations and even the exterior color of the unit. Cove’s goal is to incorporate your dishwasher into the existing style of your kitchen and nearby rooms.
- Better cleaning power: Water nozzles are strategically placed throughout the dishwasher so every dish gets sprayed. No prewashing or rewashing are necessary—a Cove dishwasher is the way to go to get a better clean, every time. You’ll enjoy your Cove’s near-silent wash cycles and completely flexible interiors. Cove was engineered to ensure spotlessly clean and dry dishes at the end of every dish load. This particular dishwasher can take on any dish. Delicate or heavy-duty, it will get clean.
- Customized clean: With their three separate spray arms, Cove dishwashers thoroughly clean every dish, glass, pan and utensil in a single cycle. In fact, the pre-programmed, custom wash and dry modes let you customize cleaning sessions to match the dishes inside.
- Durable and dependable: Dishwashers are hard-working large appliances. As such, they have to be durable and long-lasting. Cove’s dishwashers are stress-tested to ensure they will perform 20 years or more with daily use, and they’re backed by one of the strongest warranties in the industry. Cove appliances are made in the United States, built with premium-grade materials and come with a five-year warranty.
Signs you should replace your dishwasher
Unless your dishwasher stops working altogether, it can be difficult to tell when you need to replace it. Here are some signs to watch for:
- Age: A telltale sign that you might want to get a new dishwasher is the age of your current appliance. The average dishwasher lasts 10 to 15 years, depending on the model and how it was installed.
- Rust: Rust on the inside of your dishwasher may indicate a water leak or some other serious problem. You might even find specks of rust on dishes after a wash cycle. Components could be corroding—have the appliance inspected.
- Dishes still dirty: Dishes shouldn’t come out spotty or dirty after a wash cycle. If you’re using the right soap and not overloading your dishwasher, these subpar results mean the machine might be starting to malfunction.
Are you ready to create a kitchen space that matches your home’s design and your lifestyle? Don’t hesitate to call Kitchen Kreators Ltd. to discuss kitchen remodeling in Jackson, MS. We look forward to working with you to give you the kitchen space of your dreams!