Most people associate hibachi grills with Japanese steakhouses. Few consider the convenience and fun of having a hibachi built into their indoor or outdoor kitchen. For years, we’ve sold and installed hibachi systems manufactured by Cook N Dine in Jackson, MS, and customers are always delighted with the results.
The many benefits of the hibachi grill
Anyone who’s eaten at a Japanese steakhouse knows why hibachi is so much fun in Jackson, MS, but there’s so many other benefits to installing one of these grills in your kitchen:
- Tons of fun: Yes, an in-home hibachi in Jackson, MS provides hours of cooking fun for you and your family. When you entertain, watch as your guests get excited and want to try their hands at cooking on the hibachi. It’s easy to maintain a conversation while preparing a meal on your hibachi grill.
- Versatile: The hibachi grills manufactured by Cook N Dine in Jackson, MS function wonderfully in either indoor or outdoor kitchens. Crafted from professional food-grade, type 304 (V2A) Grade A German stainless steel, these hibachis are safe, ultra-slim and durable.
- Energy efficient: With a hibachi, you cook your food directly on the grill. There’s no heat loss, because the hibachi doesn’t have to heat pots or pans. The heat goes directly toward cooking your meal. A hibachi also needs a single heat source to warm up, whereas a traditional stove or oven has multiple heated elements.
- Safe: A flameless way to grill, new hibachi models include state-of-the-art technology that ensures the edges stay cool while you’re cooking. With no flame, it’s safe to use your outdoor hibachi when there’s restrictions on cooking with propane or charcoal-powered barbecue grills.
- Easy cleanup: After cooking on your hibachi, you’ll clean the surface while it’s still warm using water, a spatula and some paper towels. You’ll polish the hibachi’s surface with vegetable oil instead of toxic chemical cleaning solutions. Not only is it super easy to clean a hibachi after grilling, but you also don’t have to worry about scrubbing pots and pans after you’ve eaten.
- Quick installation: A hibachi doesn’t require any hardwiring, just a grounded household outlet. Installers cutout a single portion of your countertop and drill a few holes for fasteners. The process is quick and easy.
- Multiple models available: From traditional rectangular designs in various sizes to round tables with built-in hibachis, Cook N Dine hibachis in Jackson, MS offer the exact grill you need. Choose from rectangular or round built-in designs, tabletop models or square or round hibachi tables.
You know why hibachi is so much fun in Jackson, MS: it transforms the chore of cooking into a unique culinary experience that’s safe, easy to clean and energy efficient. A hibachi grill provides homeowners with a versatile method for preparing a meal, whether they install it indoors or outdoors.
Are you interested in learning more about installing an in-home hibachi in Jackson, MS? Reach out to Kitchen Kreators Ltd. to discuss how we can help you find and install the perfect hibachi for your needs.