New technology is improving the way we do things every day. Technology design in the kitchen comes in the form of touch-activated faucets, eco-friendly ovens, advanced refrigeration systems and more. Don’t live in the past any longer—consider adding new technology to your kitchen today!
Need technology ideas for a kitchen remodel? Read on for some of our favorite recommendations:
- Charging options: We bring our phones and tablets with us everywhere these days, including the kitchen. However, you don’t want a drink accidentally spilling on your electronics. That’s why many people choose to add charging stations in their kitchens. Have a kitchen remodeling service turn one of your drawers into a convenient charging station by installing several outlets inside. Not only will this keep your devices safe, but it will also help free up some counter space.
- Touch-activated faucets: Touch-activated kitchen faucets are fairly common these days because they’re so convenient. No one likes touching faucet handles with dirty hands. However, with the simple touch of a finger, palm or elbow, you can turn on or turn off touch-activated faucets.
- Hands-free devices: Many people utilize Google Home and Alexa all throughout their homes. These amazing devices can control your lights, play music, order food and read out recipes. If your hands are full and you need to double-check a recipe, simply ask your device to read it out loud. These hands-free devices also make it easy to shuffle through music or podcasts while cooking.
- Lighting options: When you’re in the mood for a midnight snack, you want to avoid waking everyone up. Installing LED lights underneath cabinets can offer the perfect low lighting option. With many of these high-tech systems, you can turn lights on and off with your phone. That means you can turn on the light before ever entering the kitchen. If you’re interested in adding new lighting to your kitchen, be sure to consider energy-efficient options. These often last longer and can help you save on energy bills.
- Upgrade kitchen appliances: There are plenty of options when it comes to advanced kitchen appliances. Refrigerators with touchscreens, for example, make an excellent addition to any kitchen. These convenient devices can connect to your other devices, order food and even play music. One of the best things about high-tech kitchen appliances is that most of them are made with energy efficiency in mind. Energy-efficient appliances are not only better for the environment, they’ll also help save money on your energy bill.
Don’t wait any longer. Bring your kitchen into modern times by implementing the technology ideas for kitchen remodels mentioned above. You’ll be amazed at how easy and convenient these simple changes can make it for you to work in your kitchen.
Be sure to do your research on any high-tech product you’re considering. You don’t want to spend your entire remodeling budget on one high-tech item, but it’s also important to avoid buying a device that won’t work as advertised. A reputable kitchen remodeling service can offer great recommendations.
For all of your kitchen remodeling needs, contact Kitchen Kreators Ltd. We have an expert design team on staff who will help you create the perfect space for your needs, including recommending technology design ideas for your upgraded kitchen.