Smaller bathrooms can be hard to remodel simply due to the lack of room. A walk-in shower allows you to make the most of your space efficiently and stylishly. Once you carefully plan your layout, you’ll know exactly how much room you have to work with. When you remodel bathrooms with walk in showers, there are several ways to make the walk-in shower a striking part of the bathroom’s overall design and style. Here are five unique ideas for your walk-in shower.
Five 2022 Walk In Shower Ideas for Bathroom Remodeling
- Single Plane: The single-plane design is a popular choice for a walk-in shower. This type of shower makes use of a single sliding plane of glass to close the shower. The shower is set off from the rest of the bathroom by using different colors and textures.
- Mixed Textures: Showers allow the use of several textures to make them unique and enjoyable to use. Mixing several textures can help you create a unique shower that reflects what you find the most relaxing. A mix of stone, glass, tile, and wood can create a one-of-a-kind shower.
- Luxury at Home: You can create a shower that looks like it came from a spa with the right materials. Using black tiles and a pebble floor creates a shower that feels modern and luxurious. Double shower heads and fancy bath-time accessories can further enhance the spa atmosphere this type of shower provides right in your home.
- All Marble: An entirely marble design is another popular shower design idea. Marble is a popular material in home remodeling, and the finish of the stone and how its made can make each marble design different. Using marble for the entirety of your shower design is a perfectly viable design idea and one that can make your shower unique. Remember, there’s nothing that says you have to use multiple materials in your bathroom or shower.
- Large Tiles: Using large tiles can make your shower striking and also make it look bigger than it is. Large tiles can make a small bathroom feel bigger and more open. Such large tile designs tend to use gray tiles; however, there are many other colors available to fit your preferences.
When remodeling or installing a walk-in shower, you have to do a lot of perpetration to ensure the job goes as planned. The effort is well worth it as it makes your shower look and work correctly. These designs are just some ways you can make your shower truly unique.